Come rent our E-Bikes !
For the Mountains:
The Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29 (Small & Medium Frame)
“If speed is at the top of your wish list, there’s no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun, efficiency, and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail.” – Specialized.ca Website
Specialized Levo HT:
- The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.2 E motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.• M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.• Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.• 100mm of suspension courtesy of an SR Suntour XCM32 29er suspension fork.
The Scott Aspect eRide 940 (Large Frame Only)
“The SCOTT Aspect eRIDE 940 features proven electric assist technology in a comfortable off-road package. With an integrated battery, and powered by a 500wh Bosch drive system, the Aspect eRIDE will give you hours of trail riding energy.”- Scott-sports.com
For the City:
The Specialized Como AVAILABLE Sizes: Small & Large
“It’s cool to go fast, but it’s only fun if you’re comfortable. Sadly, speed and comfort rarely come together, but the Turbo Como 3.0 650b is out to change that. With a comfortable geometry, a sleek, stylish design, and our exclusive, award-winning technology, you’ll get an extra jolt of power that’ll make riding just as fun as it is functional”
- The custom Turbo Aluminum frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. It’s also fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
|E-Bikes||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day||7 Day||+/Day|
- Sports Rent does require a $1000 Credit card Pre-Authorization as Deposit on all E-Bike rentals.
- All E-Bike Rentals are to be picked up in the AM, We do not allow for after 4pm Pick up. E-Bike 1 day rentals are 8am- 8pm.